- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- SUB-AREA: Tierra Estella
- SOIL TYPE: CHALKY BROWN
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% VOL
- FERMENTATION TEMPERATURE: 25 ºC
- FERMENTATION TIME: 20 days
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 60 % Tempranillo, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot.
- AGEING: Altogether 36 months´ ageing in casks and the bottle, having spent over 18 months in casks.
- ELABORATION: It was made with three varieties of grapes from our vineyards. Once it is stripping clusters we proceed to crushed grains. The fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures. After clarification is introduced in American oak barrels to acquire the properties of oak, then go to rest in the bottle long enough before going on sale.
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby-red. Intense, complex, variegated nose of ripe fruit with spicy, toasty and leathery notes. Large and meaty in the mouth, with ripe tannins. Magnificent finish
- PAIRING RECOMMENDATIONS: White meat and light red meat, fowl, roasted or cooked with pulses
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Between 16º-18ºC
- Format: 75 CL