- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- SUB-AREA: Tierra Estella
- SOIL TYPE: CHALKY BROWN OF MARINE ORIGIN
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13% VOL
- FERMENTATION TEMPERATURE: 25 ºC
- FERMENTATION TIME: 20 days
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 100 % Tempranillo
- AGEING: 12 months in French Allier oak
- ELABORATION: wine made from 100% of Tempranillo grapes from our own vineyard, it is a local variety from Navarra with great organoleptic qualities. The grains were crushed after the destemming of the bunches, the fermentation took place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. Then we proceeded to clearing this wine; it has not been filtered therefore it may decanter some wine leeds in the bottle or in the glass.
- TASTING NOTES: cherry red in colour with slight ruby edging. Intense aromas of red fruits, blackberries, currants and blueberries with new French oak background. The mouth is fruity and fresh with a nice structure.
- PAIRING RECOMMENDATIONS: meat, legumes, stews and all kind of Mediterranean food.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 16º-18ºC
- Format: 75 CL
- Awards: No se ha presentado a ningún certamen, producto NUEVO.