PAGO WINE PRADO IRACHE
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- SUB-AREA: Tierra Estella
- SOIL TYPE: CHALKY BROWN
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13% VOL
- FERMENTATION TEMPERATURE: 28 ºC
- FERMENTATION TIME: 20 days
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 70% Tempranillo, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Merlot.
- AGEING: 12 months in French Allier oak casks
- ELABORATION: Spanish wines have undergone a revolution and they are called Pago wine or Terruño wine, are their ultimate expression. They are very personal and unique wines that through its taste and its presence have managed to reflect the land and the climate from where they come from. The essence of these wines is reflected in the sentence everything is in the grapes. The first step has been the selection of estates with an outstanding personality in order to create the Terruño wines, which are the highest category in the fascinating world of quality wines. They are wines born to be great, they come from a limited production and are able to seduce the most exigent palates. This wine comes from the estate called Prado Irache; it is a privileged place due to its climatology and orography where land and wine merge into one. It is a wine with very typical and unique characters of the region where he comes from endowing it with the personality of the great wines. The harvest is manual in baskets of 17 kgs; a careful selection of individual bunches was made, separating even green grains from an optimal raw material
- TASTING NOTES: Dark cherry colour with slight reddish edge, intense aroma with predominance of fruits, blackberries, toasted touch and delicate wood. The mouth is meaty, tannin with vigour, red fruits, tasty, generous and full
- PAIRING RECOMMENDATIONS: Game, legumes, roasted red meat or stews
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Between 16º-18ºC
- Production: 10.672 bot.
- Format: 75 CL